Monday, June 1, 2009

Yum, Yum, Yum!


Rice cereal, so yummy! Isabella is officially 4 months old, so she had her official first solid food. Let's be honest, we all know that this isn't really the first time she has had anything solid to eat but this is the first time I have fed her anything solid. Later that night, she couldn't get enough ice cream. She would scream and scream until I could get another bite in her mouth. Too funny! She fits well into our family if she likes ice cream. How can you not love this chub-a-lub! I love this stage with all the rolls. My dad says she looks like the Michelin man because of all the rolls.
That's not nice :).

1 comment:

Janelle said...

My friend has one of those little seat thingy's... I wonder why I never got one... They're awesome! Next baby for sure will be sitting in a bumbo??