Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Girls


So, about 20 times a day, Lauren asks..."Can I hold Isabella?" Seriously, like at least 20 times a day! The best is when I have Isabella on the floor and I leave the room for something, like the phone or to pee, and the next thing I know, Isabella is across the room and in Lauren's lap. Lauren's response is always, "well, mom, she wanted me to hold her." I caught her once moving Isabella, and to be honest, she was doing a good job. She would just pull the blanket to where she wanted to sit with her. Next, she pulls Isabella's legs up over her legs and around her waist, then slowly lifts Isabella up. I even noticed that she supported her head. Safety first. :) But it was kinda funny to see them both tip over and Lauren tell me that Isabella is kinda heavy. My Lauren, what am I going to do with her? She is such a good sister. The most enduring thing is to hear her sing when Isabella is crying. Most of the time, Isabella will stop crying. I think she stops to hear the funny songs Lauren makes up. It really is a crack up to listen to! Lauren is such a good sister! I hope they always love each other as much as they do now.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

I haven't seen you in years.... holy cow your kids are big! So 3?? I think I missed the last one..

Cute blog!