Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Family Vacation 2009

We took the kids to stay in a hotel for the first time this past summer! Can you believe they have never stayed in a hotel? We just went up to Park City for the weekend and had a blast! We swam a lot and spent the day on the Alpine Slide. It was so much fun! Our hotel room was teeny tiny, but we made the most of it and had a great time. I didn't even make the kids go to bed at 7! They got to stay up past ten! I know, I am a wild and crazy mom! Next summer, we may venture a bit farther from home, or we
may not. :) I love making these fun memories with the kids!

We invited Heidi up for a day of swimming and sliding.


Crazy Sam! He wanted to go full speed the whole way! He was mad that I was too scared to let him have complete control. :)

Sam is checking to make sure that they won. He liked to ride with Cesar because he wasn't scared and would let him do the brakes.



2 comments:

LindaO said...

I lvoe teh family shot! It looks like you guys had lots of fun!

lindsay said...

Cute Family Pic! What a fun vacation with the family!