Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Eight Years!

Eight reasons why I love Cesar Rafael Rodriguez Mejia
1. He has given me the 'other' love's of my life...Samuel, Lauren and Isabella.
2. Thinking about how we met, dated and survived our first year of marriage reminds me that our love can withstand a lot. We love to reminisce about those days! It seems like yesterday, but then again, like a lifetime ago. Why would you ever date someone you met dancing in a club? Why would you ever date someone when you couldn't speak their language? Let me just say...he is a sexy, hot Peruvian Latin Lover! Irresistible!
3. I love that we are so different! I truly believe that we are a better couple because we are so different. Embrace the difference!
4. He really does give me anything that I want. :)
5. He took me on a dream trip to Italy in 2007. It was a wonderful experience and it made our marriage stronger.
6. He is a wonderful, caring, loving and trusted husband and father.
7. I still get butterflies when he looks at me from across a room. :)
8. He is my true love!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Cute post Kim,, and might I add - I met my husband at a dance club as well... :)

Angela said...

Can I just say.... your welcome! Hee hee :) Love you both!!