Saturday, May 16, 2009

Race for the Cure



Since 2005, the year following Audrey's death, I have been doing the Race for the Cure. Every year it is a new adventure and a great experience. Every year I have great friends and family to walk with, even if it is raining and cold or sunny and warm. I have the greatest friends in the world! This year Angela and Brad walked with us. (Brad is a good stroller pusher, if anyone is looking for one.) We had a great morning! Sam and Cesar ran the 5K and waited patiently for us to finish as the rest of us walked. It is so amazing to see how many people have been affected by breast cancer. It reminds me that my family has not been the only ones affected by this horrible disease.

1 comment:

Angela said...

We had so much fun! Brad is happy to have something to do while walking! Thanks for always inviting us!