Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Isabella Jane


We finally blessed Isabella Jane last week. We were lucky that the day ended up being beautiful, even though it was forecast to rain. We had our family there along with only a few friends. It was so nice. Cesar did the blessing in Spanish. It was a beautiful and touching blessing. Zoila surprised us by making a gorgeous dress for Isabella! It is so beautiful! I was planning on just having Isabella wear Lauren's dress until Zoila showed us the new one she had made for our little sleeping beauty. We are so lucky to have a talented grandma.

3 comments:

simplesmiles said...

I love your blog, as soon as I turned it on taylek came running to hear the music. Fun Fun family!!!!

LindaO said...

k.., it's about time for a new post???

Perla said...

my dear smithy, you don't know it but you are a dream come true today! i do blog and i have loved soo very much how i am able to keep in contact with my family and friends this way. i don't read tons of blogs but i always think that i wish people that i truly love and miss would blog so that i could read about them and see photos and really feel like i have some idea about what is going on in their life. i don't really go on facebook much, but i do blog--for all of the reasons i mentioned and because its my main form of journaling--after i get about 100 posts i go to blurb.com and turn my blog into a hardback book. i am going to plug you into my google reader right this instant so that i can keep up with you. i've loved reading through your posts. your children are beautiful and so are you!
~Shannon (ps you'll notice that my husband has forced me to use codenames on my blog but if you look at the photos on the right you can figure out who we are!)