Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Meet Bob


We (or rather, I) have been looking for another dog since Bruno died 8 months ago. Last week, I found this super cute puppy! Isn't he cute? His daddy is a Boston Terrier and his mommy is the ugliest dog I have ever seen in my life! She is a Chihuahua/Rat Terrier. Not a nice looking mix. Anyway, here he is! His name changed 3 times before we settled on Bob. Having a little puppy along with a baby makes me feel kinda like I just had twins! Good thing I can put Bob in his crate and not worry about him for at least 3 hours. For some reason he loves Isabella's bouncy seat.

1 comment:

Melissa@thebblog said...

Wow, you are so brave! I have a 2 year old dog who's not potty trained but at least he can do a few other things - I don't think I could handle a puppy. He is a cuttie! thank heavens for bouncers