Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Snow Removal Anyone?

Can you believe this kid?!? Cesar is out of town, and this kid wanted to be outside for a while during the big snow storm. I was busy in the house with the girls, so I didn't pay much attention to what he was doing outside for so long, even though I kept looking out the window at him. After about thirty minutes he asked me to bring him some hot chocolate, but, he assured me he was okay and didn't want to come in. After another fifteen minutes, I looked outside to see what he was doing and this is what I found....
He had shoveled about 9 inches of snow off of our driveway! Seriously! He wanted to go down the street to help the neighbor shovel their driveway and he wanted to help shovel the road, but since it was dark, I had to say no. :) Needless to say, he was tired and ready for bed when he was done. And, he asked me for a dollar for all of his hard work. :) I was happy to give him a dollar. I told him I would give him a dollar anytime he shovels the driveway for me. :) Such a good heart!

No comments: