Saturday, November 13, 2010

My Darling Dad

My dad is so darling! We are so fortunate to have him close, although I would like him even closer. He has had a lot of trials in his life, yet he is upbeat, and happy most of the time. We love having him for dinner each Sunday. We got home from church one afternoon and found my dad had raked up most of the leaves in the back yard. The kids had a blast running and jumping in the pile of leaves. He is always saying what good kids he has, but I remind it that that is all his fault. If he wasn't such a good dad he wouldn't have to worry about that. :) We hope that someday he can come and live with our crazy family. Wouldn't that be fun?

2 comments:

LindaO said...

oh I love the pictures in the leaves! they are great!

Us said...

So cute! I like your dad just by looking at those pictues. I loved the story about Samuel too. What a cute boy. Emilee