Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Costumes 2010

Is Halloween over? After what seemed like endless costume parties, I am totally okay with Halloween being over! Samuel made a fierce Storm Trooper and Rock Star. Lauren made a great scary witch and a mean princess. And our sweet baby Bella was a happy pink dragon.

For one of the parties, Cesar and I dressed up as Lucy and Desi from "I Love Lucy". Cesar looked the part...I on the other hand HATED my look. So, for the next party, I went as
a Zombie mom. More fitting. :)

Cesar took the kids trick or treating this year. He dressed as a Rock Star. :) Love that look, especially the hair. Isabella insisted on having her face painted. She had to match the mean princess who also insisted on having her face painted.


1 comment:

LindaO said...

You guys look great as desi adn lucy!!!