Monday, May 17, 2010

Bob...what can I say?

So, we have had good ol' Bob for about a year now. Why did I ever insist on getting a puppy? It has been a fairly good year for Bob. Some good things about Bob are: he potty's outside, loves to play ball, tolerates the kids, especially Isabella, comes most of the time to 'come', and most of all he is always so excited to see any of us come home. I love how his body shakes with joy. He is a better trained dog than Bruno. We had to learn the hard way, sorry Bruno! He is great with Isabella! She is always feeding him, both her food and his. The best is when I find her at his food bowl...a little for him, a little for me. YUCK! At least the main ingredient is meat, right? :) She calls him and teases him and thinks his kennel is for her. He really is a good dog!

Bob is so patient with Isabella. Isabella is once again in Bob's kennel. I was trying so hard to get a good picture, but I had either one or the other. You are a good dog Bob!

No comments: