Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My Little Violinist


Lauren had another little concert where she played all the Twinkle Variations. I am not so sure about this violin thing...I had to play with her!!! I didn't sign up for that! I can play the Twinkles and I am learning Lightly Row, but only on a small violin. Needless to say, Lauren will out play me in no time! She loves to perform. It is amazing that she isn't nervous, but excited about when it is her turn to play. She really wants to play like the big kids. Keep practicing girlfriend!

We (and I really mean we) worked really hard to earn this Twinkle Trophy! It was a full week of endless Twinkle variations that took almost an hour each day in order to pass them off. It could take much less time if someone would FOCUS! I am so glad we made it through the Twinkle week. Lauren is so proud of her trophy. I am so glad to see that she is taking pride in her hard work. She won't let anyone touch it, just to look with their eyes. :) We are moving forward with other great music. Her teacher is amazing with her! So patient and has so many great idea's to help her play better. We are very blessed to have such a wonderful teacher!

1 comment:

LindaO said...

I LOVE her smile hoplding her trophy. Did you get a trophy too???