Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Are You Serious?!!?


Really, are you serious?!? Those are my exact words when my Samuel came up to me yesterday! His friends were over and he walks out of the house with the arms cut out of his super cute Spider Man tee shirt. Yes, he had cut the arms out of his tee shirt because he wanted to "show his guns" off to his girl friend. (yup, girlfriend. She happens to be the daughter of the man who was the stranger from our stranger danger incident.) He keeps asking "are you ready for the gun show?" I'll admit, I kind of laughed a bit, but really? did he have to cut off the arms? He said he wanted a muscle shirt. Really? He could have asked me to buy him a certain kind of shirt, or he could have just rolled up the sleeves a bit. Really? What am I going to do with this boy? And another thing! He keeps turning his hat to the side! I hate it!!! He looks like a gangster from the hood! I am constantly turning it the right way. I think he does it because it bothers me. Did I mention he has a girlfriend? The kindergarten teacher says she has never, in all 30 years, seen anything like this. He will get her coat, hold the door, get her back pack, hold her chair while she sits down, wait for her in line, and the list goes on. Where does he get these things? It must be the Latin Lover in him. HE IS ONLY SIX!!!!!

6 comments:

Us said...

oh my I have to say that just makes me laugh my head off. Mostly because Ethan cut about three of his shirts, but not quite so cute as Samuel. Emilee

simplesmiles said...

Oh dang!!! It is so funny and so scarry at the same time. Seriously, between your sweet talkin' boy and your beautiful baby girls you are going to have to get a perscription for zoloft, for all the anxiety they will give you. Good luck;)

marian said...

Cute blog, I need some lessons

marian said...

Bob is Marian....I have no idea how I got the gender change operation

Angela said...

LOVE Sam! I am laughing out loud! I understand not liking the hat to the side thing. That would drive me crazy too.

I am sure he learned how to treat a girl from how his dad treats his mom. too funny!

Kyle/Michelle said...

All I can say is- That's hilarious! So cute! You're kids are so stinkin cute.