Thursday, March 18, 2010

Feels like Spring


When is Spring coming? Lauren is keeping a countdown for me. Every day she tells me that there is only 3 more days until spring. (Yes, everyday there is only 3 more days...this has been going on for almost a week. I try to correct her, but what is the point? She insists there is only 3 days left.) Her eyes get big and bright and she is so excited that Spring is coming. Well, I am totally feeling it too because I have started about 3 or 4 projects in my house in the past week. I am opening all the windows at least once a day to refresh my house. (I have to remember to turn off the heater:)) I love this time of year! I am cleaning like a mad women and I just keep going. If I were pregnant, I would think I was nesting. Nope, not pregnant! Here is my latest project. I forgot to take a before pic. Let's just say it looks different and BETTER!!! Linda inspired me to refinished this hutch that I have in my kitchen and then I made the clock. My next big painting project is my kitchen table. Well, maybe after I finish the downstairs bathroom, finish a wood project in Bella's room, paint and hang closet doors in Samuel's room, finish a wood project in Lauren's room, re-paint our bedroom and re-finish some pillows...then I may think of the dining room table. That is my plan. :)

2 comments:

LindaO said...

It looks great!!!

Melissa@thebblog said...

Whew! Impressive list. I have that list but for some reason - it just doesn't happen! Your hutch looks great!

when are we going yard saleing?