Monday, March 1, 2010

Cousins


What would our lives be like without our cousins? I remember as a little girl spending weekends with my cousins. I rarely had a sleepover at a friends house, but I always had sleepovers with the cousins. I looked forward to holidays and birthdays so that I could spend time with my family. They always seemed to have the cooler toys, more candy and just generally bigger and better things than I did. I don't think much has changed...Samuel has already commented to me that his cousin has the cooler toys. :) I am so thankful that we have family close so that my kids can build those lasting friendships with their cousins.

1 comment:

The Benites Family said...

So cute! I loved hanging out with my cousins and Mercedes thinks her cousins are so fascinating. I hope to see a post with you and Cesar all decked out in your party attire.