Monday, August 31, 2009

Summer Memories

We have had a whirl-wind of a summer! Here are a few memories....

Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house
We had a great time talking with the kids about the importance of the temple and of how we are together as a family FOREVER. It was a wonderful experience, one that I hope created a memory that Sam and Lauren will always remember. Maybe not the details... but of how they felt when they were inside.

Isabella hanging with Aunt Heidi and Chino
We love Aunt Heidi! I am so glad she is so close and so much apart of the kids lives! What would we ever do without her?! I keep telling her that someday when she has kids, she will understand how much she helps me. I can't wait to repay her!

Crazy Aunt Heidi!
We loved watching fireworks with my dad and Heidi. Never a dull moment!

Playing in the fountain at the Gateway
We did this a few times this past summer, and the kids love it! The first time we went it wasn't really planned, so they were with their clothes. When we went again, we remembered the swim suits. So much fun! Great hot summer day activity!

Cousin Time
We have loved spending so much time with my brother's kids! Here is Kaylee, Cameron, Jenna and Lauren (L-R) at Discovery Gateway.

Sleep-Overs
Seriously, who but Heidi would take on 8 crazy kids for a sleep-over? They all loved it! Good thing her apartment is small...less space to clean-up. :) I think she was probably happy when her time was up and the kids went back to the parents. Where did they all sleep? Did everyone sleep? Good questions...glad I wasn't there. :)

2 comments:

LindaO said...

I love the Isabella and Chino picture. Her eyes are SO great!

Jessica Burdick said...

LOL... Heidi is a great aunt! What cute photos.