Saturday, February 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Isabella

Wow, our baby is TWO! She is so big and so much fun. She also isn't much of a baby anymore, but I still call her baby and probably always will. We had a fun b-day party with the cousins a week early. I made a Bella-land cake, which was a huge hit, not because of the chocolate cake mix, but because of all the candy. :)


She got a big play house to share with Samuel and Lauren. Aunt Heidi got her a broom and mop to clean her house.
And Grandpa gave her a pretty dress.

We were so glad that Grandpa came up for a few hours and eat dinner with us. After dinner, we did Isabella's favorite thing...SWIMMING!

My two favorite things about my two year old are....
1) she makes me laugh on a daily basis and 2) she is feisty!

I love you Isabella Jane! You bring so much love
and laughter into our home!

No comments: