Thursday, August 25, 2011

Park City



My sweet husband took me on a little over night getaway to
Stein Erikson for my birthday. He has a good friend that works there that got us a really good rate. I LOVED IT!!!! By far, my favorite place to stay in Park City. I hope his friend can work there for forever so I can go again and again and again and again! Also, can I always eat Banana Foster and fresh fruit for breakfast on my birthday? SO GOOD! For those that don't know my fruit thing, I am NOT a banana fan and the fresh fruit part is kind of questionable if I will eat it. Perhaps it was the fresh, homemade vanilla ice cream on the Banana Foster. Could be...I do love ice cream. Maybe I can just start going up every Sunday for brunch. Primary won't mind if I am a little late, will they?

ps thank you Heidi for taking our 3 crazies!

No comments: