Monday, April 4, 2011

Mascara

Who has been teaching my daughter to put on mascara?
I found her trying to apply mascara this morning in the bathroom. My make-up is not accessible for obvious reasons (see above photo), so...how did she get the mascara you may ask? It was a Lancome sample kept in a travel bag buried deep in the back of a bathroom shelf. How in the world did she find it?! Of course she found it and was trying to use it appropriately. Now that is a tich un-nerving - kids learn the darnest things!

2 comments:

Melissa@thebblog said...

Well, of course she found it. If it was a boring hair curler stuck at the back of the shelf it would have stayed there for years but if it is destructive - it calls out . . .

Perla said...

that cracks me up and reminds me of my little addie at that age. she has loved makeup since she was born. grace could take it or leave it. the other day, addie did a "makeover" on our four year old neighbor and i think she did the eye makeup and mascara better than i can do. i don't know how she learned and its not like she has ever worn it except on halloween or for a dance performance! but last week it came in handy. i wasn't supposed to be in the hospital yet so i didn't have my personal bag ready to take. i was trying to tell jason what to bring me. i didn't end up wearing any makeup while there but thought i might want to so i asked him to bring some. he said he had no idea what i was talking about. so i told addie and wouldn't you know it--my seven year old put together the perfect makeup bag with my foundation, powder, eyeshadow, gloss and mascara. craziness!