Thursday, October 14, 2010

HELP!!!

So, as I was in another room for only 3 minutes, I became worried when I couldn't hear Isabella. As all mom's know, that can only mean trouble. The bathroom door is still closed...(she likes to sit in the sink), my bedroom door is still closed...(she likes to talk on the phone or use my lotion). Not in Lauren's room...not in the living room with the others. Where could she be?! To my great surprise, this is what I found...not good! She had dumped out a full bottle of cumin and most of a bottle of Santa Fe spice stuff that I never use. Luckily, she had just found the food coloring and hadn't figured out how to open it. Wouldn't that have been fun? Red food coloring everywhere. Non of the other kids have been such a climber as her. I find her in her chair at the table, on the table, the back of the couch. I put all the little chairs up or anything that she can use to climb with, but she seems to find anything in order to get where she wants.
After I had it all cleaned up, I found her again in this position. I had forgotten to put the little chair away. I let her struggle a bit and cry for help. I want her to be afraid of doing this! NOT SAFE!!!

1 comment:

LindaO said...

Ha ha! Mason used to climb up the drawers to the coutners tops too!