Saturday, September 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Samuel Thomas




Samuel finally turned SEVEN! It is so fun to see the excitement of Birthdays with our kids. Unfortunately, he has had the worst birthday-itis I have ever seen in him. The night before his birthday, he went to bed alright around 8:30pm. He had to go potty at 10:15, so he got up....AND STAYED UP UNTIL AFTER 3:00AM!!!! He was up and down and crying and upset. It was a long night for all of us! He just couldn't wait to open up his presents. How is Christmas going to be? Seriously!

We had planned a swim party with some neighborhood friends. A swim party in August...no big deal. Hot, hot, hot August. Right! I think it only got to a high of 65 that day with a breeze. Too cold for swimming. Seriously! Is it August or October? At the last minute, with my great friends help, we improvised to a serious Lego party. We had Lego's everywhere! It was a lot of fun! At least I think the boys all had fun...the girls, I am not too sure. :) We have had a hard time returning all of my friends Lego's..........can we keep them? ;)

1 comment:

Melissa@thebblog said...

clever, clever. good job thinking on the spont