Friday, June 25, 2010

Happy Birthay Lauren!

Lauren is finally FIVE!!!
She has waited for months for her birthday to come.
She asked for a flower, butterfly, sunshine cake...I did my best. The night before her birthday, I was laying with her in bed talking about the day and her birthday the next day. Somehow we started talking about her cake. That was when she informed me that she no longer wanted a butterfly, flower, sunshine cake, but a mermaid cake. What?! I told her I would do the best I could, but I was planning on what we had talked about. Her response was that she had just changed her mind. Needless to say, she had a butterfly, sunshine, flower cake to the best of my ability. :)
Top Five Favorite Things of
Lauren Elizabeth Rodriguez...


1. She has endless energy!
2. She makes the most cute witch I have ever seen!
3. She is developing a talent, whether she likes it or not. :) As long as she can perform, she loves it. Practicing is a hard thing for both of us.
4. She is a great big sister. She is so thoughtful and kind! I am amazed at her concern and love for her big brother and little sister.
5. She is going to make a great school teacher or violin teacher or doctor or mom of big kids. All of these change daily of what she wants to be when she grows up. For some reason she doesn't want to be a mom of little babies, just of big kids. Funny girl! But she loves to line up her animals and dolls and give them some kind of a lesson.
I love my favorite five year old girl!!!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I can't believe she is 5 already! Wasn't I just at her baby blessing? :) Darling girl! Happy Birthday Lauren!